Sunday, July 27, 2008

Princess in the making.........

I am so excited! Chloe got some of the CUTEST clothes this weekend for school! She even got 2 dresses.......we are definately making progress! For those of you who may not know Miss Chloe....well, she is definately not a GIRLY, GIRLY! She loves being outside, climbing trees, riding bikes, playing sports (I mean she plays CATCHER in softball and got the Sweaty-Dirty Award last year. The coach said no one gets more sweaty or dirty than the catcher, YUCK!)
One time she had an ortho appt and it interfered with recess....
well, I got an ear full and she requested that I not make appts. at that hour any more because she does NOT want to miss recess.
Now me at that age?
I would have been like "WOOOO WHHHOOOO I missed recess" and begged my mom to take me to lunch and home for the rest of the day!
Don't get me wrong, there is NOTHING wrong with this, but I was a major GIRLY, GIRLY so you can imagine my surprise when she was anything but thrilled when she got her 1st tea set.
But she is still AWESOME and we are getting pretty good at getting tennis shoes to go with dresses or skirts and she likes that because she can still run really fast at recess!
I love her so much and I am glad the Lord gave her to us!

No comments: