Monday, July 14, 2008

Family!


I am so blessed to have such an awesome family! Now I am not saying that we are perfect....but it is pretty darn good! My Mimi has been living in Magnolia for 1 yr. Last July she sold her home, the ONLY home I ever remember her and my grandfather ever living in, to move to an "apartment" at my dad and Brenda's house. This was HUGE for her, but not too long ago she told me "I don't know why I waited so long!". My Mimi just toddles around town ALL the time. She is known on a first name bases at Walgreen's in Decker Prairie and she thinks Brookshire Bros. "rocks".....those were not her exact words, but pretty close. HE HE! She also has recently discovered Wednesday's at the community center where she can play Bridge...Ye HAW! That is HUGE and she loves going there and visiting with friends! I am glad she is here! I am so thankful that my dad and Brenda are in a situation that allowed Mimi to live there, too! I love you MIMI! Daddy and Brenda, MANY, MANY thanks to you guys and Taylor and Tracy too!

No comments: