Thursday, August 14, 2008

Long Live the King

And No I am not talking about Elvis! I am talking about Jesus!

Today Lex and I were in the car and he was listening to a CD.....yes, he was listening and not asking WHY! I know you are all shocked.
Anyway, he was singing along about "Vivas" and then he proceeded to tell me "Vivas" lives in his heart.
Isn't that the cutest thing EVER!

Well, the whole "Vivas" thing makes me laugh but I was wondering.....
Is viva a word and if so what does it mean??

When we got home, straight to the computer I went and started my search for the meaning of viva.....not "Vivas"

Guess what I found......
As a word, it means "he/she lives". In an exclamation, it is like saying "Long live the king!"
Websters says: used to express goodwill or approval
What are the likes of that???

I don't know about you.....but I was SHOWN that Jesus does live in Lex's heart!
My, my, the things you can learn from a child!

Thank you Lord for Lex and for living in his heart!

No comments: