Monday, August 18, 2008

I DID IT!




OK! I finally did it! I rode 10 miles this morning! I thought I made it on Saturday, but when I clocked it in my truck it was only 7.5...BUMMER!


But TODAY I got up, determined to make it and I did! 10 miles in 43 minutes......AND without WATER! This fancy-pantsy bike I have does not even have a waterbottle holder....whats up with that?

At the beginning of the summer I decided I wanted to set some goals for myself, long and short term....believe it or not I have never really done that and committed to it! Then I found this scripture:

Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

Soooo I set out some goals and through prayer (and sweat) I am working toward those...getting them in line with Gods plan while He is refining me along the way!


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13

No comments: