Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yummy Chicken Dish!

Last night we had the most yummy chicken dish!
Brent loves it and the flavor is so amazing!
I kind of forgot about it until I was staring at the cans of leftover jelled cranberry sauce I had in my pantry (one from this Thanksgiving and one from LAST Thanksgiving) wondering what the heck I can use that on besides dressing????
What is the shelf life of that stuff?? FOREVER??
Then I remembered Russian Chicken!
YUMMO!
Do I sound like Rachel Ray?
Somebody slap me if I do!
Anyway I thought I would share the recipe and it's SOOOOO easy!
I bet you could even put it in the crock pot, too!

Russian Chicken
Chicken (whatever pieces you prefer, and enough to feed your family)
-I use boneless, skinless breast or chicken tenders-
1 bottle of Russian dressing
1 can of jelled cranberry sauce
1 packet of Lipton Onion soup mix.

Preheat oven to 375. Arrange chicken pieces in baking dish. Mix Russian dressing, cranberry sauce and soup mix together. Pour over chicken and bake uncovered about 25-30 min for chicken breast (15 min. for tenders)
I serve with rice. The rice soaks up all the yummy sauce!

1 comment:

~Tracy~ said...

MAN, that sounds soooo good!!! I may have to try that!!