Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Cold Indian Day


My Chloe never ceases to amaze me!
She brought home a letter from school the other day that said her art work was selected to be displayed at a local high school for rodeo art.
Each school was only allowed to select 40 kids...from the whole school!
She was one of the 40 selected from her school!
Apparently they had judges come to make the selection of those that would be taken to the rodeo. I think they choose like 6...out of a million!
I'm glad I wasn't a judge!
Though her work was not one that was selected to go to the rodeo, she did get a blue ribbon and we are SO proud of her!
Go CHLOE!
I think this is the ONLY trait she did not get from me!
I can mess up a stick figure!
Her father is an amazing artist and he gets that from his mother, who is amazingly artistic and very creative! THANKS CHERYL!

2 comments:

~Tracy~ said...

Way to go Chloe!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Chloe! That's super and I am not at all surprised. You do very good work!

xoxo DD