Sunday, January 18, 2009

TAG your IT!


I was picture tagged!

Not really sure what it means but I was told to go to "my pictures" and open the 4th folder and select the 4th picture.
Well, the above pic was "the one"!
It is pretty self explanatory!
It was this Halloween!
I was looking at it and you know it's funny that this year the costumes they selected are a TRUE reflection of who they are.....
Jace is a TOTAL outdoors man
Chloe......SO not a girly-girl, she loves blood and guts!
****Funny side note: you know how you call girls "Tomboys"? Well there was this boy in her class last year and I think he was emotional at times for whatever reasons and she told me...."Mom, that boy is SUCH at Tomgirl!" And she was SO serious! I love that girl!****
And Lex, well, he IS a little clown! REALLY!

No comments: