Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy (late) Birthday Babe!


OK.....I must be the worst wife ever!
I have tried to be very good about posting the birthday's of those closest to me, but what happen to Brent's, whose bday was MONDAY!!
My closest!
Not to make excuses but maybe because it is so close to the holidays!
Sorry BABE!
But we did celebrate with yummy food and dessert!
This guy is the best! And not just because I am married to him, either!
Isn't it funny how the Lord has a match just for you!
Brent and I met about 14 yrs ago in Bellville, TX!
We have been married almost 12 yrs and our life has been very full and BLESSED!
He has amazing patience....with me and the kids!
He is so selfless!
He is a GREAT father!
He LOVES the outdoors and spending time with the kids in the outdoors AND always puts them first!
He has a wonderful family!
I am so thankful that the Lord hooked us up!
I love you Babe!
Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

~Tracy~ said...

What a sweet post!

Love you guys!