Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lex had a vision....

It is no secret...we spank our kids! I hope no one from CPS is reading this!
Anyway, Lex has become VERY, VERY good friends with "Mr. Brown". You see Mr. Brown is not actually a person, but rather a THING and it lives in our laundry room on its own special hook. When the kids decide to test their limits......well, Mr. Brown as to come for a visit!
Lex DOES NOT like Mr. Brown
The other day, well he pushed the limit and guess who came?
I told Lex to go to his room......I think the anticipation is worse than the actual spanking!
So off he goes, crying ALREADY!
I go and get Mr. Brown and come into his room.....you know kids can say the most kindest things in the moments before a spanking!
Lex was laying across his
bed and when I walked in he said to me through his sobs, "Vivas (that is how he says Jesus!) told me you not gonna 'pank me no mo!"
I guess while he was waiting on me he sent up a quick prayer of despiration and Vivas spoke to him.....
Is that not the cutest thing EVER!
But he still got a spanking!

No comments: