Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Lex!

Four years ago on this day Brent and I anxiously awaited for the arrival of our new baby. This day was not only one filled with normal delivery day anxiety, but we chose not to find out the sex of the baby.....so we wanted to know, BOY or GIRL and so did lots of others!
If you ever want to make people crazy...especially your mom, do not find out the sex of your baby! It is great!
Anyway, the first 2 wks following his birth were a bit rocky. I mean the things we take for granted, like breathig and eating.
He needed alittle extra TLC but was soon home and we have been rockin' and rollin' ever since.
I mean you would never know this kid had problems with the whole suck-swallow thing...REALLY!
Brent and I are so thankful that the Lord chose us for him!
I mean we thought we were DONE having kids, but the Lord had other plans
He keeps us laughing and smiling.
He loves to give hugs and kisses, music of any kind can stop him dead in his tracks and let me tell you, this kid has rhythm. He is curious and full of questions. He is a great helper and so sensitive to others.
And he LOVES the LORD!
Happy Birthday Lex! I love you soooo much!

PS Please pray for him, today is his bday and he is SICK!

2 comments:

~Tracy~ said...

Aww! Please tell him Happy Birthday!!! I pray that he feels better ASAP!

Jennifer Bacak said...

I hope he's feeling better! What a cutie he is.
jenn