Friday, September 5, 2008

Pretty as the Mornin'


Look how STINKIN' cute she looks!
And she picked out this outfit ON HER OWN at the store and I DID NOT have to bribe her to wear it! She even has on pantyhose and dress shoes! HOORAY!
I might have chosen different shade of pantyhose and shoes...but hey, you have to pick your battles RIGHT?
She has actually worn a dress 2 days this week.
I am SOOO very proud.
Though I think Chloe is adorable in whatever outfit she chooses, I do love to see her dressed up in something other than her usual shorts and t with her "fastest running tennis shoes".
For those of you who do not know Chloe she has been blessed with athletic ability and NO FEAR! I am not tooo sure the "no fear" thing excites me, as long as it's channeled positively... but anyway....that is a whole post in its self!
Last night was her 1st DIVING CLASS! And yes, that stinker went of the high dive!
No triple back flip or anything, just what I call "the pencil", but still that thing is crazy high!
She LOVED IT!
I LOVE HER!

No comments: