Wednesday, September 17, 2008

IKE was bad, God is GOOD!

OK! I am finally somewhere where I can access a computer...that right there is AWESOME!
We are still without power but I am NOT complaining!
Everyday I am optimistic that "this is the day" we will get power.
We had no damage to our house!
I feel almost guilty for saying but we had 1 tree down in the front and we lost our mailbox (now that IS a BLESSING)
I will put pics of our new mailbox up ASAP! It is so nice thanks to my handy hubby!
Anyway!
The Lord has remained faithful to my family and many others during this time.
There are so many things we can be thankful for EVEN in the midst of the chaos.....
I will update more later!
Everyone take care!

1 comment:

Cindy Seay said...

Good to hear that you guys are okay. We got our power back on Wednesday and I immediately felt guilty because so many others don't have power.
God is good!!