Monday, September 29, 2008

Mother-Son Camp!

Riflery!

Zip line get up...ain't it cute!

Jace skeet shooting! I never knew that boy was such a good shot! At one point he shot 4 of 5 targets....moving targets! I only hit 2 and they were on the ground! I'm trying!

Cedar tree with cross carved in top!

Sling shots! Yes, I even hit the target!

Jace found the treasure chest with the gold coin!!!!!!!!!

In the truck at the gas station....before our journey began!

OK, this weekend Jace and I got to spend some awesome time together....worshipping the Lord, learning new things about each other and doing some AWESOME activities like riflery, archery, sling shots, horseback riding, ZIP LINE, treasure hunting, skeet shooting and I know I am leaving a ton of stuff out, but we had so much fun, we can not wait to back next year! This place is a MUST for anyone! Check it out...Camp Peniel, Marble Falls, TX

No comments: