Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Back in the saddle

Well, as you can see from my last post it has been AWHILE since I blogged but I think it "time" to start again. It might be good therapy too! :)
Anyway, I just finished a class and we had to keep a journal and submit it along with an analysis of our journal. So I journaled for 4 weeks about food, exercise and sleep! DON'T worry, I won't be journaling about that here but what I learned was that journaling is great for keeping track and reflecting. Keeping track and reflecting......on WHATEVER you desire. It helps you see where you have been and where you are headed. It helps you see a bigger picture because really our minds can be soooo forgetful, forgetful of where we came from and most importantly where we are headed!
I am actually really excited! And the new title, THe Myers 5 - LIVE, well that is exactly what its gonna be....right here, right now and keepin it real!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! I am sooo excited!!!!

Anonymous said...

In your "About Me" section you forgot to add that you are an awesome daughter-in-law, too! I've had my journal about a year and it is blank. Thanks for the inspiration...maybe a year later, I can find the words.