Saturday, October 4, 2008

Live, Love, PINK!

Today is the day I will be walking for Race for the Cure. I will be walking with some friends, 2 of which have a mother who is a breast cancer survivor and their aunt was recently diagnosed. I am sure there are MANY stories from women today at this walk. Please pray for the millions of women who are warriors in this nasty battle of breast cancer, those who have lost their battle and the many survivors and the friends and family who love them so much and for those that are participating today! And don't forget that we serve a God who is SO MUCH bigger than this disease!
I also want to say thanks to those who supported me with donations....I reached my goal!

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28

No comments: